what to charge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to charge

Hi there everyone. I have a client who wants me to change out all her sprinkler heads. What would you guys charge to replace each head. Most are 4 inch pop ups and a few rotars. I can get the heads for contractor pricing. Just woundering what you would charge to install by the head or would it be best by the zone..

I have a buddy who is a full time irrigation guy here in Lakeland Fl, he charges a 65.00 service fee plus parts 100% markup! with a labor rate of 30.00 per hour.
    If you can't be good..Be good at it!

Comment

I have a buddy who is a full time irrigation guy here in Lakeland Fl, he charges a 65.00 service fee plus parts 100% markup! with a labor rate of 30.00 per hour.
      Hey there thanks for the info you gave. Hows buisness for you

Comment

Check out these articles from the blog, I think they will help.

Sprinkler head replacement bidding pitfalls.

An irrigation checklist.

How to make an additional $20,000 during the fall.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hey there thanks for the info you gave. Hows buisness for you
          Doing well for just starting back up. I see your from St. Pete, I used to have the lawn care contract for the street ends there. Your in a prime location Buddy!
          If you can't be good..Be good at it!

Comment

The only thing i will say is be careful here in VA you have to be a Class A contractor in plumbing to do irrigation........smh
            LICENSED AND INSURED

Comment

some times when u change sprinkler heads

what i would do is 1 turn the clock on to see which are the sprinklers that need to be change u are all ready making money charge what u take to service a lawn i do 40 per lawn so ill charge 40 just to walk around and see the system
              2 count the sprinklers head that need to be replace, this is tricky cause some times u need not to take the head just the tip of the sprinklers they sell them at any ware house for 2. 50 for4 tips
              3check out the patter and the distance tell the customer u are going to replace the filter and adjust them
              4 the only ones u are going to really spend money is on the cannons they go for 10 to 20 bucks a head so there u go if i had 40 heads to replace and 30 0f them are pop up heads, sprayers, mister however u want to call them i will do $10.00 a piece i will spend $1.00 wash the filter and for the cannons generally and big spaces and they last a long time 20 for each X 10 u got 200.00 u can do this in hours 3 to 5 hours.u make end dont forget to flush the system.

Comment

Working...
              X