Need help with estimate for 2 gas stations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with estimate for 2 gas stations

I have to get this guy a quote for both, maybe just one or the other, not too sure. these would either be every 2 weeks or once a month. i need prices to give him so he can choose.

there isnt much to do at them but a lot of weed eating and trimming bushes here and there. i have a 44 dixie so it would be perfect. not too big and not too small.

please help me put together some numbers guys! sorry for the small pictures, cant figure out how to take a screen shot on my pc and make it any bigger once i crop it.

Attached Files

Can you break down each service, including the size of the area (linear ft or sq ft) and the amount of time each will take?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Not to sound like a brown noser but have you tried the estimator caculators on this site. Ive played around with them some and cant wait to use them out in the field. It seems they're designed to take the guess work out of everything from cutting the grass to trimming weeds and bushes. they even estimate for leaf removal.

Comment

Working...
      X