Nursing Home Bid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nursing Home Bid

Here is another property I am bidding on. It takes 2.5 hrs to complete. The red shaded area is to be cut every week while the green shaded area is to be cut every 2-3 weeks. The 2-3 week mowing is billed separately which I am thinking $60 to cut and trim.

The courtyards inside the building are to be done with a weedeater and will take about 10 mins each.

http://www.scribblemaps.com/maps/view/uIPvAECUnG
    Attached Files

whats your hourly rate ? that sounds real cheap to me .

Comment

whats your hourly rate ? that sounds real cheap to me .
      I need to get $60 per hour. The $60 i mentioned in the orginial post was only for the area shaded in green that is cut every 2-3 weeks.

Comment

Sorry but witch is it every 2 weeks or 3. Grass can grow a lot in a week and takes more time to cut. I would give them 3 prices weekly,2 weeks, or every 3 weeks. LIKE $60 $75 $85

Comment

Sorry but witch is it every 2 weeks or 3. Grass can grow a lot in a week and takes more time to cut. I would give them 3 prices weekly,2 weeks, or every 3 weeks. LIKE $60 $75 $85
          Ok that makes sense for that part. What do you think for the weekly area?

Comment

Also Clay, do you have any idea what the dimensions are of these different property areas so readers can compare them with jobs they currently are working on to help you better?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Also Clay, do you have any idea what the dimensions are of these different property areas so readers can compare them with jobs they currently are working on to help you better?
              The main portion of the property, red, is about .65 acres including all areas.

The every 2-3 week cutting, green, is about .85 acres.

Comment

Anymore advice?

Comment

Clay,

I know you mentioned that the total area would take you 2.5 hours to mow and trim but how long will the red area vs the green area take? Knowing this can help break down the bid. Also, is this a bid for a certain specific season or do they just want a per month price?
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Clay,

I know you mentioned that the total area would take you 2.5 hours to mow and trim but how long will the red area vs the green area take? Knowing this can help break down the bid. Also, is this a bid for a certain specific season or do they just want a per month price?
                    The red area will take about an hour and half longer simply because the green is just straight forward mowing and is not ask much trimming.

Comment

The red area will take about an hour and half longer
                      Ok so that would mean:

Red area total time = ?
                      Green area total time = ?

Comment

Ok so that would mean:

Red area total time = ?
                        Green area total time = ?
                        Red- 2.5 hrs.
                        Green- 1 hr.

Comment

Red area $60 x 2.5hr = $150 per cut
                          Green area $60 x 1hr = $60 per cut

How does this sound?

Comment

Working...
                          X