Fall Clean-up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Clean-up

How much should I charge for an acre lot that has 10-12 large oaks that had not been touched all year until I got to them today? There were thick enough my blower would not blow them much so a great deal of raking took place. I was there for 3 to 3.5 hours. The good thing is, there was not traveling, as it was my next door neighbor.

Do you think this property hadn't had a fall cleanup in a few years? Was there a lot of leaf build up from previous seasons or do you think this was only from this year?

3 - 4 hours, maybe $150 to $200?

Also, how are you planning on getting rid of them? Do you have to dump them where there is a dump fee?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Do you think this property hadn't had a fall cleanup in a few years? Was there a lot of leaf build up from previous seasons or do you think this was only from this year?

3 - 4 hours, maybe $150 to $200?

Also, how are you planning on getting rid of them? Do you have to dump them where there is a dump fee?
      Thanks for the response Steve. The property has been cut all year but once the leaves fell, they stopped cutting. I raked all the beds out and then in the yard, I used my ZMaster with turbo bagging system. I just had to make A LOT of trips to the road.

The town here actually picks up all leaves, sticks, debris. NO CHARGE!

Comment

In the past we have seen on here some members charge a multiple of their mowing price for their leaf cleanups.

I think 3 x mowing price stands out?

I don't know how that would work out for this property.

How long does it normally take to mow that property?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

In the past we have seen on here some members charge a multiple of their mowing price for their leaf cleanups.

I think 3 x mowing price stands out?

I don't know how that would work out for this property.

How long does it normally take to mow that property?
          I do not typically cut the lawn but I were to, it would take about 45 minutes(trimming/blowing included).

Comment

That is very interesting to note as is the amount of trees on the property.

Knowing all this will help you when you are bidding future leaf clean up jobs.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X