No announcement yet.

Holiday Decorations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its not about what they could do better it just a learning curve in order to get your speed up
    Its about having confidence in your equipment and TRUST in your coworkers.
    Once you have those things jobs start to flow and move a long faster.

Comment

Do you think there is also an artistic element to this that some people have and others don't? So if they aren't artistic, they tend to create displays with lights that are just not pleasing to look at?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I won't say that you need to be artistic to do this job but it dose help.
        Some will get the hang of what looks good and what doesn't with time.
        For me its all about clean lines and not over doing it.
        We have one client that we call the Three Ring Circus, It is a multicoloured job Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Red, Green, Blue, Orange.
        with every line on the house lit. miles of Garland, and Several Wreaths the only thing that is missing are the elephants
        I don't like it and don't know anyone other then the home owner that likes it. I just think sometime people can just over do it they just don't know when to say STOP!

Comment

For me its all about clean lines and not over doing it.
          We have one client that we call the Three Ring Circus, It is a multicoloured job Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Red, Green, Blue, Orange.
          I totally agree and I think that is part of the artistic element you must have to make these jobs look good.

It seems like most of these customers want to get the biggest bang for their buck and keeping it simple can express a holiday spirit all the while keeping the costs to install the decorations to a minimum.

Do you think that is the case or do you think there is another reason for keeping the decorations simple?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I totally agree and I think that is part of the artistic element you must have to make these jobs look good.

It seems like most of these customers want to get the biggest bang for their buck and keeping it simple can express a holiday spirit all the while keeping the costs to install the decorations to a minimum.

Do you think that is the case or do you think there is another reason for keeping the decorations simple?
            I think most people just have good taste.
            Its only a few that get carried away and spend small fortunes on computer driven musical extravaganzas. That just look god awful.
            I do believe its just as Sigmund Freud said "make a spectacle of one's self is a way for making up for a small Penis".

Comment

Working...
            X