182, 863 sq ft how much do I bid?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 182, 863 sq ft how much do I bid?

I was recommended to a potential customer by a real estate firm that I do service for. I went to give the customer an estimate and I was overwhelmed with the size of the property. The property is 182,863 sq ft with numerous shrubs and trees. the estimated time to cut this lawn is 54 mins for a 52" cut mower. Equipment Follows:
    52" Gravely Mower
    1 Stihl Edger
    1 Stihl multi attachment: equipped w/ edger, weedeater, and hedgetrimmer head
    1 Echo edger
    1 Echo hedge trimmer

Customer also stated that she will have projects throughout the year that I could charge separately for than the regular lawn maintenance. I'm looking to do an annual contract for lawn maintenance. Can someone help me with this bid?

Having done large properties like this I would bid at least 4 hours a week, more depending how mahy tress, shrubs and other things to mow and trimm around, does thi s including shrub trimming, edging sidealks, curbs, flowerbeds etc. You really have not given anyone enough information to help.

Comment

I would bid at least 4 hours a week
      What's your view on why 4 hours? Do you feel it's the mowing that is the big time eater or would it be the other things like the trimming etc?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Can you get an overview shot of the property so we can see what obstacles there are and what needs edging etc.
        2008 F-350, 2006 rzt50 23kH, 2010 tank m48 with 25kH, 16x8 vnose car hauler, echo edgers and weedeaters.

Comment

My starting price would be $217 and then I'd add for difficulty (hard to mow hillsides, excessive weed whacking, etc).
          Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

What's your view on why 4 hours? Do you feel it's the mowing that is the big time eater or would it be the other things like the trimming etc?
            That was just mowing, if he has a bigenough mower, and there is enough wide open space to mow. but as I said with not other information could not even begin to help him bid

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X