Need Help!!! Bidding and what equipment should i use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help!!! Bidding and what equipment should i use

not quite sure how to bid on this job which i have never performed these task and asking for anyones help.
    This is commerical prpeperty and the costumer has a revine on the right side of his property that drops down a slope about 60-70 ft down about 200 ft long and 100 ft deep and he wants the revine to be cleaned free of all the small and medium trees that are blocking his place of business and im not quite sure how to go about doing so. wondering what kind of equipment i should use how to go about completing this job how to bid this job etc.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

try putting this in the "help me bid this" might be able to get some hits. But maybe if you could put up a picture so everyone could help evaluate the situation a little better we could give you a good idea of what you need.
    2008 F-350, 2006 rzt50 23kH, 2010 tank m48 with 25kH, 16x8 vnose car hauler, echo edgers and weedeaters.

Comment

Here's the yard
      Attached Files
      2008 F-350, 2006 rzt50 23kH, 2010 tank m48 with 25kH, 16x8 vnose car hauler, echo edgers and weedeaters.

Comment

Is that the picture of the area or no? I was confused as it was posted by another member.

he wants the revine to be cleaned free of all the small and medium trees that are blocking his place of busines
        I'd like to see a pic of this. What you consider small and medium can differ from what I consider it.

Do you have a chipper? Or will you be renting one or are you considering another way to dispose of these trees?

How many trees are there?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X