Looking to buy someone out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy someone out

Looking to purchase some more accounts and equipment. Clinton, Fayette, Greene county areas in Ohio. Would like to buy this fall or winter. Message me if your in my general area and looking to sell..

Just putting it out there again!!

Comment

Have you been doing any other marketing to find accounts for sale?

Also have you purchased accounts before?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

bump

Comment

Looking to purchase some more accounts and equipment. Clinton, Fayette, Greene county areas in Ohio. Would like to buy this fall or winter. Message me if your in my general area and looking to sell..
          be carefull,most services will sell you there troubled accounts.i know i bought some and lost 70% back to the same service i bought from.

Comment

i know i bought some and lost 70% back to the same service i bought from.
            That is very interesting! Would you do it again but differently or would you never buy accounts again?

Is it worthwhile having the seller sign a non-compete agreement?

Can you give us a little background on how all this happened so others can learn from it?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
            X