Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jersey guys wanting referrals?

Hello,
    I'm in the Morris County (Mount Olive to be exact) area, but am getting some calls from areas in Jersey I don't work with (Essex, Union, etc). If there's anyone here from NJ that work those areas, and would like the referrals, let me know, and I'll send them your way. Also, would appreciate if you did the same for me when getting calls close to me.
    Thank you!
    Troy

Welcome to our forum!

What do you think is the reason these calls are coming in from outside your service area? How are these potential customers finding out about your company?

Maybe knowing that will help you more finely tune your marketing?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Steve,
      thank you for adding your input. Sorry I have been away from the forum (which is actually for a good reason - business is growing fast, and I'm thankful). I do most of my advertising on craigslist, and I include the towns I work in the ad, but I guess people don't pay attention to it? Sometimes I get calls for lawn mowing that are over 1h away from me. I feel bad, and would like to refer them to someone else, but as I said, don't really know anyone around.
      Thanks again!

Comment

Well I am sure someone will see this and look you up. Congratulations on being so busy. You gotta give us some updates when things slow down in the fall or winter, if they do at all!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X