Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They just want it cut....

Comment

Then maybe, forgo the edging and just mow, trim, and blow the clippings clear? That should keep costs down.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well guys thanks for all the info given to me. I didn't get the job this time. They really something for nothing. Refuse to work for nothing...

Comment

Did they tell you what bid they went with and why? I'd love to hear what the winning bid number was.

Keep your eye on this jobsite, they may learn a valuable lesson in going with the lowest bidder and need you back.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

They guy at the gas station that asked me for an estimate wouldnt give me any info on the bid they accepted. I bidded $80 weekly which included mowing, trimming,and blowing off clippings. He just kept saying I will give you a deal on gas for a good price. Im still going to keep an eye on it.

Comment

I am looking forwards to your updates, I have a feeling the other company will mess up.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X