Commercial clean up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercial clean up

Hi, the owner of the property wants to clean up the front of the building. He wants:

1: Remove all bushes (roots)/small trees from front of building. Just remove no top soil.

2: Trim bottom branches of trees for light, 5 trees.

He will provide a bin for on the back to throw away all items. Iím thinking for one person this will be a 3 day job. What quote can I give him for this job. Thanks.
    Attached Files

This would take me about a day to remove all of that. Unless there is more not pictured. What equipment do you have?

I would charge depending on where you are from $350 - $550. for that work, but I'm not perfect on my quotes so be sure you ask some of the pro's who have been doing these things for many years.

Matt

Comment

This would take me about a day to remove all of that. Unless there is more not pictured. What equipment do you have?

I would charge depending on where you are from $350 - $550. for that work, but I'm not perfect on my quotes so be sure you ask some of the pro's who have been doing these things for many years.

Matt
      Thank you Matt for your reply. I am from Toronto Ontario. The equipment that I would use would be gas saw, shovel, pick and come-along to pull out bigger roots.
      How can I ask the pro's except this site?

Comment

When you pull that row of bushes out, are you concerned at all about filling in the area with topsoil? Do you know if they plan on replanting in the area or they just want it cleared?

There could be some upsells in this job for you. Could you mulch the area? Plant some flowers?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

When you pull that row of bushes out, are you concerned at all about filling in the area with topsoil? Do you know if they plan on replanting in the area or they just want it cleared?

There could be some upsells in this job for you. Could you mulch the area? Plant some flowers?
          For now the people just want to remove the the bushes and the roots but no from the small trees. I will do a light mulch for show.

I can put down top soil and plant bushes but that is something later on. I'm more worried about the price for this job.

Comment

Thank you Matt for your reply. I am from Toronto Ontario. The equipment that I would use would be gas saw, shovel, pick and come-along to pull out bigger roots.
            How can I ask the pro's except this site?
            There are many people on this site that have done this type of stuff for many years. If you don't have to pull the roots up for the trees then this job shouldn't take you more than a day, but again I don't think the pictures do it justice.

Let us know how it goes.

Take care,
            Matt

Comment

There are many people on this site that have done this type of stuff for many years. If you don't have to pull the roots up for the trees then this job shouldn't take you more than a day, but again I don't think the pictures do it justice.
              Matt, for such a job where the customer may be looking for a cheaper priced bid and not really care too much about the roots.

Would you suggest at all giving two prices, based on one bid where you removed the roots and a second bid where you didn't?

Is it more important to offer the customer options or simply give them a quote based on their original requirements?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Matt, for such a job where the customer may be looking for a cheaper priced bid and not really care too much about the roots.

Would you suggest at all giving two prices, based on one bid where you removed the roots and a second bid where you didn't?

Is it more important to offer the customer options or simply give them a quote based on their original requirements?
                I think that is a great idea. I usually almost always offer the customer options. That way it makes them feel included in a way.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                X