pricing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pricing

im taylor i wanted to now now that i just found out how do u estamate a job when u have to charge 6% sales tax in pennsylvania and wat do u do with the 6%

im taylor i wanted to now now that i just found out how do u estamate a job when u have to charge 6% sales tax in pennsylvania and wat do u do with the 6%
    ... estimate it and charge 6% more and pay it to Pennsylvania....

Or estimate it with the tax in it.

I think breaking it out of the charges would be smarter. That way the client can see it.
    Colton
    Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

Comment

Here is a link to the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue. You should be able to find answers or contact information where you can get answers on this site.

http://www.revenue.state.pa.us/porta...nue_home/10648

Hope this helped!

Comment

Check out that link to your state's website. You need to get a sales tax license to collect sales tax. You also need to find out what items or services you should be charging sales tax on. Then you have to pay the state the sales tax you collected, either monthly or quarterly depending on how much you have collected.

Let me know if this helps and if you find out more information on this.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X