No announcement yet.

Government Bid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, you should be able to use it for free online. The purchased version can be used on your laptop.

I currently don't have a phone version available.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

First off, congratulations! This is really gonna help you get more comfortable with bidding on jobs and landing new customers.

Keep us posted on how this goes. Once you get out there and start performing the job, let us know how the time and effort compares with what you thought it was going to take and if there were any issues that surprised you.

Great job!
      So far the bid that was given to the city has worked out very well. We are working on the front beds now and took a before photo. Once we are done I will see about sending them to you. We park our trailer right on the main hwy so it's like a billboard while we are working! Time will tell if it pays off on other jobs. Again this form is such a comfort and I want to thank you guys who try to help others! Means a lot.

Comment

You are very welcome. I look forwards to seeing your pictures.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

You are very welcome. I look forwards to seeing your pictures.
          I cannot load ANY photos on this forum for some reason. Some have been taken from my phone and some from my camara. Tells me I need to see an admin about it. I have changed the size, format, everyting and just will not load for some reason. Anyway when or if it gets fixed you will see some. I send photos all the time. Just look at www.noworrieslawncare.com

Comment

Government Bid Update

Well it is so hard it has been a year since I posted this string. My contract was up, so it went out to bids again. I got it again this year! They like the work we did and also thought the numbers were good as well.

Comment

I cannot load ANY photos on this forum for some reason.
              Sometimes they won't upload because they are too large of files. Is there anyway you can make them smaller? Or even possibly upload them to an online photo site (like flickr.com) and then use the embed code to display them here?

Comment

Sometimes they won't upload because they are too large of files. Is there anyway you can make them smaller? Or even possibly upload them to an online photo site (like flickr.com) and then use the embed code to display them here?
                Okay let's see if this works. Well on the third try it did. This is just a small part of the area that we do.
                Attached Files

Comment

That's a great picture! How do you feel your knowledge of bidding changed from the previous year when you initially bid on it? Were there things you learned on the job that year that changed the way you bid on it the next year?

Comment

That's a great picture! How do you feel your knowledge of bidding changed from the previous year when you initially bid on it? Were there things you learned on the job that year that changed the way you bid on it the next year?
                    Yes, the large flower beds at the enterance of the business park. Had no idea that it would take so much up keep. Weeds have been a battle along with deer, and sprinkler issues. Pre-emergent does not seem to work as well as I thought it would and I changed the selection of plants to a more hardy type.

I have come up with faster ways of cutting and edging that has help me out with time.

On is my stand up mower will blow the sidewalks off so I do not have to walk it like I use to.

Comment

Yes, the large flower beds at the enterance of the business park. Had no idea that it would take so much up keep. Weeds have been a battle along with deer, and sprinkler issues.
                      How long did you initially think it would take and what was the real time amount? Do you have any pictures of that you can post so we can see the size of it?

Comment

Working...
                      X