Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hourly Rate for Landscaping

Hey guys-
    Just curious as to what everyone is charging per hour to do a landscaping job. A customer wants me to take out 3 dwarf arborvitae shrubs and make a retaining wall flower bed. I gave him a price of $100 to take out the shrubs which was approved, but I'm putting together a quote for the next stage of the job. Would I be way off if I charged him $50/hr + materials?

thanks
    CASEY LAWN & LANDSCAPE LLC
    98 F150
    7'6" WESTERN Uni-mount
    MTD 2 stage snowblower
    2001 Cub Cadet 833r Wide cut w/bagger
    New Stihl FS55 Trimmer
    Bolens 21" Push mower
    Ryobi & Echo Blowers

I would think that would be right on.

How long were you thinking it would take you to get the shrubs out and how will you be doing it? Then how will you dispose of them? Any dump fees?

Can you tell us more about the wall you are looking to build?

Will you be giving a flat fee for the job or are you looking to bill them per hour?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hey guys-
      Just curious as to what everyone is charging per hour to do a landscaping job. A customer wants me to take out 3 dwarf arborvitae shrubs and make a retaining wall flower bed. I gave him a price of $100 to take out the shrubs which was approved, but I'm putting together a quote for the next stage of the job. Would I be way off if I charged him $50/hr + materials?

thanks
      Sounds good to me. Depending on the job $50 an hour is what I use to determine my estimates.

Comment

Hey guys-

thanks
        Depends on your costs or should I say overhead. Everyone's is different as well as what part of the country your in or who your clients are etc.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X