Brick Patio Estimate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brick Patio Estimate

Hi a customer called me to give them an estimate on laying down some patio brick. Its just for labor cost and the are is a 8 x 10 the customer bought all the material. I just have to dig 2 inch down and lay sand and the patio brick. How should i approach this some help please. Thanks.

Have you done such work before? Are you going to compact down the base material before you lay the brick?, what about a border to keep the bricks from separating?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hi a customer called me to give them an estimate on laying down some patio brick. Its just for labor cost and the are is a 8 x 10 the customer bought all the material. I just have to dig 2 inch down and lay sand and the patio brick. How should i approach this some help please. Thanks.
      I think we need a little information. Patio brick can mean anything, what are they exactly. Is there a border around this area. It may also help to know what part of the country you are in. In the north with the freeze thaw cycle, I prefer a more substantial base then 2 inches of sand. In some areas code may require it.

Comment

no border just leveling and sand

Comment

no border just leveling and sand
          What kind of brick... Flagstone, pavers, concrete 2ftx2ft patio stones?

Comment

Working...
          X