how to get in front of commercial propertys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get in front of commercial propertys

What is the best way to find out who I need to talk to when wanting to bid out a commercial property?

Thanks,
    BBD

Welcome to our forum.

What is your view on why you want to make the jump to performing lawn care for commercial customers?

Also, there are a lot of articles on the topic of getting commercial lawn care customers here.

Check them out. There is a lot of great reading there.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Iím tired of driving around doing $40 here and $50 there and then losing it to someone just a little cheaper. With a larger client I can drive to one location and make more money in one trip. I would also hope they would be less likely to flop back and forth between companies that beat my price by a couple of bucks.

Thanks,
      BBD

Comment

From what we have seen on here through the discussions, it seems that commercial property managers have less of a loyalty and build less of a bond with lawn care business owners than residential customers do.

Commercial property managers will switch every year depending on the best deal where you will get residential customers sticking with you for many years.

Maybe there is a way you can improve on the potential customers you are marketing to? Are you marketing to the neighbors of your current customers? Are you marketing to people you know? Or friends of friends?

All of this could help give you an 'in' where price wouldn't necessarily be the ultimate deciding factor when they are choosing a lawn care business owner. Going after people that are referred to you or that know you may help you command more of a premium for that known comfort factor.

What's your view on that?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X