No announcement yet.

Shrub & Tree Trimming bidding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take some before and after pics. I'd love to see what you are doing.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Take some before and after pics. I'd love to see what you are doing.
      Okay will do. Have some on another post about cig butts I need to post too. Just got to find a way to get them downloaded on your form.

Comment

When you make a post, scroll below the area where you type your text and click on the grey button that says 'manage attachments.' That will allow you to attach photos. If you get a database problem when trying to do this, it's usually because the picture file size is too large and the picture needs to be made smaller. Try it out.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

From what I've read on it, when trimming, you should cut as close to the trunk as possible. This will encourage new leaves to emerge also.
          Can you trim palm leaves at any time of the year? I have a customer that has them over the walk way and they would like two of them cut back so they can get to the back porch.

Comment

Can you trim palm leaves at any time of the year? I have a customer that has them over the walk way and they would like two of them cut back so they can get to the back porch.
            Found out I can. Thanks!

Comment

Let us know how that all works out.

Comment

Let us know how that all works out.
                It worked great. Would send a photo but still cannot send them on this forum. Even if I make the photo smaller. So odd I send them to everyone else.
                Attached Files

Comment

You got one picture attached there. I think you could make them a bit bigger, maybe 600x800 pixels?

Comment

You got one picture attached there. I think you could make them a bit bigger, maybe 600x800 pixels?
                    It's been a hit and miss kind of deal. I will try that Steve and see if it works.

Comment

Working...
                    X