Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you bid this job at?

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&bi...ed=0CDYQnwIwAw

here is the Google maps version of it. Im estimating 160 dollars. We have a 36" and a 52" estimated total time at 2 hours. This would be 2 man hours at 10 a hr 40 in labor est 10 in gas 50 dollar bottom line 50 a hour labor X 2 100 dollars so is 150 dollars a fair bid?

<iframe width="425" height="350" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;q=st.+elizabeth+ann+set on&amp;fb=1&amp;gl=us&amp;hq=st.+elizabeth+ann+set on&amp;hnear=St.+Charles,+MO+63303&amp;cid=0,0,239 7350183288897330&amp;ll=38.776901,-90.542114&amp;spn=0.006295,0.006295&amp;t=h&amp;ou tput=embed"></iframe><br /><small><a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;q=st.+elizabeth+ann+set on&amp;fb=1&amp;gl=us&amp;hq=st.+elizabeth+ann+set on&amp;hnear=St.+Charles,+MO+63303&amp;cid=0,0,239 7350183288897330&amp;ll=38.776901,-90.542114&amp;spn=0.006295,0.006295&amp;t=h&amp;so urce=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">View Larger Map</a></small>

Greenside Lawncare, LLC
    www.Greensidelawncare.com
    2010 Chevy Silverado
    52" Great Dane 36" Great Dane
    83X16 trailer 2011
    (2) br 550 Blowers (3) fs 90 trimmers

Have you measured out how many sq ft the lawn is?

What about how many linear feet of trimming you have to do?

How did you come up with 2 hours per man?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Have you measured out how many sq ft the lawn is?

What about how many linear feet of trimming you have to do?

How did you come up with 2 hours per man?
      Same questions as Steve here friend... it appears to be a school ground and if so rather big...

Comment

Same questions as Steve here friend... it appears to be a school ground and if so rather big...
        Would you have any bid suggestions from looking at the property on the map?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Would you have any bid suggestions from looking at the property on the map?
          I looked at as much as I could.... not much as it only gives curbside view. I can't determine how deep the property is.... If his calculations are right for 2hrs and 100 takes care of his O.H.&P then I say go for it.

Comment

I think we need a little more info. What exactly has to be cut (front, sides, athletic field) and what is the square footage. There are alot of trees by the road that will have to be cut around and possibly trimmed. Do you have to edge. There is easily a 1/4 mile of edging by the looks of it not to mention all that trimming.

Jay

Comment

Working...
            X