Leaf removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaf removal

So just wandering what I should charge for a pickup truck load of leaves?
    There will probably be about three truck loads and it is already at the curb.
    The drive to discard them is approximately 10 minutes and its a free dump site.
    Thanks for you help, Matt

Matt,

How will you load them into your truck and how long will that take you?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

So just wandering what I should charge for a pickup truck load of leaves?
      There will probably be about three truck loads and it is already at the curb.
      The drive to discard them is approximately 10 minutes and its a free dump site.
      Thanks for you help, Matt
      I would estimate out how much time it will take to load, transport, unload and return to the job site. Then take that number and multiply by your hourly rate.

Say it takes 10 minutes each way to the dump plus 20 minutes to load and 15minutes to unload. You are at @55 minutes or an hour if you rounded up. Assume your hourly rate is close to the national average of $45. So you figure 3 trips at $45 a piece or a total of $135. Obviously this is just a example and your times and hourly rate will probably differ, but at least it gives you an idea.

Jay

Comment

Thanks, Wellbiz is probably about right I think about 20 min. to load and ten to fifteen to unload, and about twenty min. round trip. 45 a truck load including my labor sounds pretty good.

Comment

Matt,

Keep us posted on how this job goes and how long it actually takes you. It will be great to see if there is any difference between the estimated time and the actual time.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
          X