First Mulching Job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Mulching Job

I started my lawn care business a few months ago, and I am submitting my first Mulching bid. The area to be mulched is about 2850 square feet, with some bushes spread out within the area. I am trying to figure out how long this will take to complete. There is also alittle bit of clean up required. Im guessing 3 hours for that, and I will have to dig a little trench (4 inches or so deep trench around some of the perimiter (120 feet) which I am just estimating an hour for. At 3" thick, The mulch required would be about 30 yards correct? If you need any other information please let me know!
    -Brent
    -Sorry for Double Post, I put this in wrong section earlier.

Me and one crew member could do this in a day no problem probably half a day, yes you will need roughly 30 yards, itll be a little thicker, but thats good for the customer too, the mulch will compress over time and move around a bit.

*My days start around 10am and end at no later than 6pm* I dont start when the grass is wet from dew.

Comment

*My days start around 10am and end at no later than 6pm* I dont start when the grass is wet from dew.

I am green with envy... by 10am, its 97* and 98% humidity...
      M.A.K. Landscaping

http://www.ma-klandscaping.com

407-949-1073

Volusia County FL
      Seminole County FL

"Treating your property as if it were OUR own!"

Comment

Working...
      X