Grass cutting estimate but using customer mower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grass cutting estimate but using customer mower

Anybody on here ever get this request ? You bust your *** off to buy equipment and you get asked to cut someone's lawn with the customers mower.

What do I do ???

... What do I do ???
    Pass on the job.

I have no idea why people think that they are doing you a favor by offering their junky, slow and poorly maintained equipment to use on their lawn.
    Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

charge them extra .

Comment

Pass on the job.

I have no idea why people think that they are doing you a favor by offering their junky, slow and poorly maintained equipment to use on their lawn.
        That's what I thought, I may go see the job anyways and let her know I'm not interested lol

Comment

LOL!

I had this happen last year, what a joke.

They just want you to fill up their machine with gas, when you're done they saved! Now they can fire you!

lmao

Comment

simple tell them due to liability you can only use your equipment and not theirs. if something happened and it got damaged or someone got hurt, their equipment would not be covered under your policy. i have had a few tell me they had a mower but no time to mow. i told them i could take it off their hands for a nominal fee or if it was broken. haul it away and have it fixed or junked. normally i strip it for parts if its simliar to my mowers.

Comment

simple tell them due to liability you can only use your equipment and not theirs. if something happened and it got damaged or someone got hurt, their equipment would not be covered under your policy. i have had a few tell me they had a mower but no time to mow. i told them i could take it off their hands for a nominal fee or if it was broken. haul it away and have it fixed or junked. normally i strip it for parts if its simliar to my mowers.
              Yeah I never thought of the liability issue of that. Good point ! Thanks

Comment

anytime. your welcome.

Comment

Anybody on here ever get this request ? You bust your *** off to buy equipment and you get asked to cut someone's lawn with the customers mower.

What do I do ???
                  Well first do your best not to fall on the ground and start laughing. I don't think I would prefer to use a 300 dollar push mover over a 6000 dollar hydro walk behind
                  www.TeamDynamicOnline.com

Comment

What's the point of this though? Is it because they think it will be cheaper for them? Or do they like how they mower cuts? Or what do you think it is?
                    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

What's the point of this though? Is it because they think it will be cheaper for them? Or do they like how they mower cuts? Or what do you think it is?
                      I was told because they already have the tools that I can go ahead and use their. I am not sure. I will find out more as I go ask her what it is about !

Comment

I will find out more as I go ask her what it is about !
                        Is she hot?

You can use her tools, but can she use yours?

Comment

Is she hot?

You can use her tools, but can she use yours?

Hahahaha

No, I guess she just bought a lawn tractor.. not sure why but yeah. I told her my mower is like $8500 and she's like holy. I'm like yeah, i'd rather use mine lol

Comment

Working...
                          X