Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mobile home bid

-There is a mobile home park up for bidding
    -70 to 80 mobile homes (spaced 20-30 feet apart)
    -Trimming 125-140 ft per mobile home
    -Mower 42in deck (will be expanding if i get the job)
    -Edging none
    -There are about 40 trees to cut and trim around
    -The thing is he want me to find out how much to charge per mobile home i was thinking $15 to $20

if you need more info let me know. i am not sure about the total amount of acres

-is that to low?
    -What would you charge per mobile home?

Mhp

I currently do MHP 14 trailer 107K SQFT. it takes me 4 hours. so figure your houly cost (20) plus your pay, plus your helpers pay. hope this helps

Comment

That could easily take 2 full days to complete with all that trimming. So if you figure it takes...oh lets say 20 hrs to complete and if you base it on $60/hr that would be $1,200.00. That would be my lowest price doing it solo with a crew than a lot more. But I'm new too so don't take my word for it, that's just what I would bid.

Comment

-There is a mobile home park up for bidding
        -70 to 80 mobile homes (spaced 20-30 feet apart)
        -Trimming 125-140 ft per mobile home
        -Mower 42in deck (will be expanding if i get the job)
        -Edging none
        -There are about 40 trees to cut and trim around
        -The thing is he want me to find out how much to charge per mobile home i was thinking $15 to $20

if you need more info let me know. i am not sure about the total amount of acres

-is that to low?
        -What would you charge per mobile home?
        I currently do 15 mobile homes in a park I live in. I charge $20 for each one. None of them take me more then 15 min to do by myself. I am new to this business so I don't know if thats a good price or not. I did it at that price to get some costumers and referrals and it has worked for me. I still make a profit off of each one but it is very small profit but the referrals were worth it. Hope this helps.

Comment

How long do you think it would take you to complete this job?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

$15 -$20 seems reasonable. if he wants to know how much for each. go and make a list of the ones that are smaller and have less trimming. those price at $15 and the bigger ones or with more trimming price at $20. It's hard to imagine them taking more than about 20 minutes to mow.

You are looking at $1050 - $1600

approximately 18 to 28 hours worth of work... 2 to 3 days depending on how fast and how long you work.

Comment

Working...
            X