Property Management Bid Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property Management Bid Help

I am a fairly new business owner, third year in business and have a web site but do not advertise any where and get plenty of business all threw word of mouth. I recently had a property manager call and ask if I would submit bids for all there accounts. This totals 38 accounts, does any one have any ideas on how the bids should look. Should I list all the accounts on one page with a break down of service fees with a weekly and monthly price quote? Or should I have a new bid seperate from all others on seperate paper? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

if you are unsure you could print it out both ways so you are prepared either way the Prop. Mgt. wants it when you go to submit it.

Comment

Welcome to our forum!

Why not ask them how they want the bid submitted?

We have seen property managers on here that want their bids submitted this way and some that want it that way. The best way to know is to ask and give them what they want.

Keep us posted on how this goes.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

They usually add a cover letter to the bid package detailing how to submit. However, if one is not available it doesn't hurt to ask. But with my experience you'll have to provide a separate quote for each property. They may be held under different board of directors / owners and the Property Management Company will have to present them.

Comment

I would bid them on their own unless asked for one number.

Comment

Thanks guys, I just wanted to see how you all would go about it. I did not want to look unprofessional or anything. I did go and ask and found out that I already had the jobs of as many of the properties I wanted they just wanted prices for everything. Boy I tell you just go the extra mile with each and every customer and before you know people just come out of the wood work for your business and pay very well for your services.

Comment

What kinds of things do you feel you did to make yourself stand out compared to your competitors?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Boy I tell you just go the extra mile with each and every customer and before you know people just come out of the wood work for your business and pay very well for your services.
                couldn't have said it better myself

Comment

Working...
                X