bidding cemetaries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bidding cemetaries

I am a newer lawn care business owner. I started last year and I do it after my day job which is a golf course superintendent. I have the opportunity to bid on a cemetary job this year. My question is, do you bid more for something like a cemetary that has much more trimming than your average job. I am actually bidding on 4 small cemetaries within a 5 mile radius. Total acreage of all 4 is around 5 acres.

Thanks,

Brian Barnes
    Barnes Lawn Care

Hi Brian,

We have had quite a few discussions on cemeteries on here, use the search to find more.

One thing that stands out in my mind from a recent discussion is that you can spend more time trimming than you would mowing on such properties!

Is there any way you can service one of them as a test run and track how long it takes you to do it before you place a bid on it? Otherwise you may under estimate the amount of time you will need to complete the service.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

That is a good idea. I will check with the township about getting that arranged. Thanks for the help.

Brian Barnes
      Barnes Lawn Care
      Assumption, IL

Comment

also.....they are verrrry creepy!

Comment

Brian keep us posted on how all that goes.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
          X