How Would You Bid?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Would You Bid?

Hey, I need some help. I'm just getting started in the lawn care business and have some properties to bid on. I don't want to be the "lowballer" and was curious as to what some of you would bid if it were your property. I've attached a screen shot of the prop. It's just under an acre, and appears to have a good number of trees and pool in back yard. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Hi and welcome to our forum!

How long would the job take you and what services are you looking to provide this customer?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks Steve!

I'm not sure how long it will take. I do not have any employees yet and have never cut an acre yard. Just a guess, it would probably take me 1.5 hours to complete the following services:

mowing, trimming, edging, and blowing.

Byron

Comment

Hi Byron,

Ok, go to the online lawn care business calculators.

Use the first one to figure out how long it will take.

Let us know what result you get.

Then take the result and plug it into the "Estimate your Lawn Care Bid."

And see what price it gives you.

It will be interesting to see how your estimate compares to what the calculator suggests.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X