Bidding Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bidding Help

Got this on short notice. There is 4 apartment complexs pretty much all the same. Im running out of time and was looking for yalls help. I hope the pic I am trying to upload works of the one complex. As for the bidding.

Growing Season: Mowed 5-10days. Trimmed and Blowen. Edge every 3weeks. Leaves removed as needed. Beds, natural areas, sidewalks, parking lots and street maintained free of grass and or weeds. Trees and shrubs pruned as needed. Pickup trash before mowing.

Dormant Season: All items addresses during the growing season are to be completed on an as needed basis. Site is to be visted at least weekly to inspect. All fertilizing and seeding is to be completed in the spring and fall. Contractor provides the labor, complex provides the materials. Plant beds are to be reworked and pine straw put out twice a year. Contractor provides the labor, comples provides the materials. Trash and Debris picked up and disposed whenever on site.

Items to be completed on an as requested basis and chargedin addition to the contract.

Cost of labor for additional pine straw to be put out during the year.
    Cost of labor for tree removal.
    Cost of snow removal.
    Cost of labor for any planting - This includes trees, shrubs, plants and bushes.
    Any other extraordinary items that are not part of the contract may be charged with managements prior approval.

Complex will provide all seed, fertilizer, chemicals and pine straw. Along with trees, shrubs, plants and bushes if requested to be put out.

Now All I need is a monthly amount. Never done something like this so all help is greatly appreciated.

I dont know why the GIS pic wont upload. But lets try this. http://maps.nwpcog.org/Freeance/Clie...YadkinGISSite2

On the left side it says search this map. Click owner search and type in Oakwood. Then click go. It will pull up two. Click on either on of the nc pin numbers. Both are the same property. One is the front half and the other is the rear half. Im bidding for all as one. Sorry for all the trouble!

Comment

OK let's break this down.
      Mowed 5-10days.
      This could be every week or every two weeks?
      How long would it take per week?

Trimmed

Blow

Edge every 3weeks
      How long would it take?

Leaves removed as needed
      How long would it take per week or month?

Beds, natural areas, sidewalks, parking lots and street maintained free of grass and or weeds.

Trees and shrubs pruned as needed.

Pickup trash before mowing.
      Attached Files
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Ok, Ill try to give you some numbers on your questions.

Mowed weekly taking appox. 2 hours.
        Doing the trimming. appox. 1 hour
        Blowing appox 1 1/2hours
        Edging appox 2 hours
        Leaf removal mostly in the fall, weeklky appox 2 hours
        Grass removal, couldnt I just chemicals for this. 3 sprays a year?
        Trim shrubs and trees monthly appox 2-3 hours
        Trash pickup before mowing appox 30 mins

This is what I came up with. After you asked I took your questions and looked at the site. So any help from here will be appreciated Steve.

Comment

Just for the weekly maint your looking at 250 per visit min.

Comment

Just for the weekly maint your looking at 250 per visit min.
            What other figures would you feel would have to be added for the other services?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Show me how you are coming up with your 250 per visit?

Comment

2hr mow. 1hr trim, 1.5 blow, 2hr edge, 1hr shrubs, 30min trash. that 8 hr a week. 35hr =280 a week. Last time I figured 7hr not 8.

I also think it would take longer to line trim most places than to edge it. If your spraying round up it will need it more like monthly and that would need factoring in
                Ok, Ill try to give you some numbers on your questions.

Mowed weekly taking appox. 2 hours.
                Doing the trimming. appox. 1 hour
                Blowing appox 1 1/2hours
                Edging appox 2 hours
                Leaf removal mostly in the fall, weeklky appox 2 hours
                Grass removal, couldnt I just chemicals for this. 3 sprays a year?
                Trim shrubs and trees monthly appox 2-3 hours
                Trash pickup before mowing appox 30 mins

This is what I came up with. After you asked I took your questions and looked at the site. So any help from here will be appreciated Steve.

Comment

If your spraying round up it will need it more like monthly and that would need factoring in
                  I guess you mean for the part where the bid says to: "Beds, natural areas, sidewalks, parking lots and street maintained free of grass and or weeds."

How many hours per month do you think this would take?

I also think it would take longer to line trim most places than to edge it.
                  Why so?

Comment

Working...
                  X