walmart account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wal - Mart

Get your vendor # app. from the UPC Office or you might have to do it online??? Like I said it been a while since I did it. They will send it to Bentonville. They my or my not give you a # After you get it go to wal - mart talk to the store manager lf they are taking any bids if not ask him when. Remember they can only hire lawn care - parking lot sweeping - pressure washing. Bentonville will put you on a list that goes to other wal - mart stores

Comment

Wal -Mart

Also they are slow pay I went 4 to 5 mo. before I got a check but then they come every month Also they you to do a very good job

Comment

Wal - Mart

Vender # This # lets Bentonville who you are. We take care of 14 stores We do lawn care Pressure washing and sweeping the parking lot prices are what you need to make

Comment

Oh that is fascinating! We talked a little in the past on here about parking lot sweeping. One of our members was using a golf cart and a leaf blower to do this.

What kind of equipment do you recommend to do such jobs?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Wal - Mart

I use Masco Hi Vac sweeper trucks. We sweep the shopping centers and plazas in the middle of the nite, but I do have outside mall thats 96acs. so I have a crew picking up and empting trash cans during the day and the sweeper come in at nite. It's a rough business the price of a sweeper is around 57k new. This is not for the weak at heart exp. a few years I put in a bid for two shopping ctr. I got a seven yrs. contract back then gas was .89 gal. five yrs. later gas was 3.57 gal.

Comment

This is not for the weak at heart exp. a few years I put in a bid for two shopping ctr. I got a seven yrs. contract back then gas was .89 gal. five yrs. later gas was 3.57 gal.
              Very interesting! Do you feel that going through this has changed the way you deal with bidding on such contracts? Have you changed your contracts at all to deal with the fluctuation in gas prices? Or what is the best way to deal with such a situation especially when signing such a long contract?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Wal-Marts

No! gas prices or any other problems will not change my bidding process.This is known as the price of doing business. All of my bids are fair and reasonable and I believe everything will equal out.

Comment

This post got me thinking about the different Walmarts I have visited.

From my recollection I can't remember much grass at all at any of them. Maybe does this vary based on their location? It seems when they build these stores, the pave over everything! How much grass is at these locations you service?

Also, when it comes to power washing, what do they normally need to be power washed? I never see much of that going on either.

Comment

Wal - Mart

A few years ago it was nothings but a vast parking lot , now for exp. they are thinking about curb appeal. They just built a new super center about 1 yr.ago. It has 16 inlands with grass and trees 2 center inlands that goes from the doors to the end of the parking lot with a sidewalk grass and trees. They also have about 4 acs. of grass around the builting and parking lot. We pressure wash the front walk ways of the stores. They have us do it from every month to every 4 months. We sweep the lots every nite.

Comment

Oh that is very interesting! Do you ever sit there as you are on site and think about what other services you could offer them since you are already there? Are they in need of other services a lawn care business owner could consider including?

Comment

Working...
                      X