Quotes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes

So I know the season is just ending,but i want to get myself ready for next year and i don't want to have to worry about this when march hits. I really struggled this past year with quoting jobs. Alot of times i found myself discouraged because i bid the job way to low. My intentions are not to be a low baller but i have found myself ending up in that category because i lack knowledge in estimating the jobs So if anyone can please help me out with some hourly quotes or formulas that would be great.

How do you price a mulch job as far as charging for installing and purchasing the mulch for the customer? Same with topsoil.

How do you price a fertilization application?

How do you deal with the customers that say i cant do it for that price. So and so did it for 20 dollars cheaper or 100 dollars cheaper. I ran into that alot this past season. Thanks for your help.

Great questions.

First off, did you find there was a common theme in your bidding, like you did not include enough time in your bid? Where you looked at a job and thought it would take 2 hours but it took 4?

Can you talk about one bid that was representative of the others you had difficulties with?

Also have you experimented with the online estimate calculators?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X