Retaining Wall, Driveway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retaining Wall, Driveway

I have started some work at my house retaining wall to the front door and driveway in interlock. So far I have the front door steps done at a material cost of $2178.00 driveway is estimated $4,600.00 for 1,200 sq ft gravel is done curious on what it would have. Hours of work estimated so far 60 hrs just myself doing the work. Pics coming later.

I can't wait to see some before, during and after pics!

What made you decide to do this? Was it to experiment with offer such a service? I wonder if you can write the costs off as a sales and training expense on taxes Wouldn't that be great!

Keep us posted on the project as you go. What seemed easy or what you got stuck on.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

No but I can write it off twice because it is an business expense and then I can write it off as home improvement for the home improvement tax credit.

Comment

Maybe when it is done you can have a party and invite the neighbors over for a bbq and show off your new driveway. Maybe that will help sell more driveways?

In fact it just made me think of previous posts on such a topic that might interest you further.

New Hardscape Party

Hosting a block party to promote your business
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X