Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**urgent*** Please Help Me On This Bid!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **urgent*** Please Help Me On This Bid!!

I will be bidding on a home that sits on two acres of land the home owner wants weed treatement: However she has Weeping love Grass and I have no idea how to treat this grass or what weed killer to use?

Question

I will be bidding on a home that sits on two acres of land the home owner wants weed treatement: However she has Weeping love Grass and I have no idea how to treat this grass or what weed killer to use?
    I don't understand, are you looking to get rid of the weeping love grass or keeping it and elininating weeds?

It (weeping love grass) thrives in low fertility soil, produces many, many seeds. Corn gluttin will inhibit seed germination. Cold winter conditions (freezing) will render it an annual or short lived perennial.

Healthy, fertile soil will promote turfgrass to overtake it.

Hope this helps.

Steve

Comment

Weeping Love Grass

I am interested in keeping the weeping love grass and eliminating the weeds. Also looking for a fertilizer for it?

What is a good weed killer for Weeping love grass?

Will any fertilizer work for Weeping love grass?

Is there a pre-treatment for weeds on Weeping love Grasss?

I am totally Clue Less.

Comment

I am interested in keeping the weeping love grass and eliminating the weeds. Also looking for a fertilizer for it?

What is a good weed killer for Weeping love grass?

Will any fertilizer work for Weeping love grass?

Is there a pre-treatment for weeds on Weeping love Grasss?

I am totally Clue Less.
        From what I have been able to find, nitrogen based fertilizers are dewtrimental to weeping love grass. http://www.jstor.org/pss/3896059

I would try Nature's Magic http://www.natureslawn.com

Contact them for more info.

Steve

Comment

Let us know how this turned out.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
          X