Introduction Letter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction Letter

I am trying to get on the approved vendors list for our local county code enforcement office and wanted a nice letter to introduce myself and my company. Does anyone have a nice template that I could use as a guideline?

I am trying to get on the approved vendors list for our local county code enforcement office and wanted a nice letter to introduce myself and my company.
    Oh that is very interesting. Do they have any requirements to become approved?

Also do you know how they handle payment?

I am guessing when there is a home with overgrown lawn, the town will send you to mow it, but how does one get paid with that?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

They actually have pretty stringent requirements.
      1. A current Business License in the County
      2. Proof of Workmans Comp, General Liability (1 mil) and Auto Liability (1 mil)
      3. Meet the Georgia Security and Immigration Act

Payments are handled by the county and I would be surprised if there was a problem with them. The bids I have seen have BLOWN me away. The low bid on a 1/2 yard down the street from me was $975!! So I am think this will be lucrative.

Comment

There are a bunch of letters in the free lawn business letter section. I would figure if you simply contacted them and provided them with the proof their needed to meet their requirements, that's all you need.

You really shouldn't have to 'sell' yourself to them because I would figure they have to accept anyone who applies that fulfills the proper requirements.

The bids I have seen have BLOWN me away. The low bid on a 1/2 yard down the street from me was $975!! So I am think this will be lucrative.
        For a 1/2 acre property? To do what? And how long? Who bids the job, you or the county? Does it go to the lowest bidder?

How does that work?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X