Lawn Stripes Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawn Stripes Video

Ok here is a video of me putting in a set of lines in a lawn...somewhat of a how to...I'll make better ones very soon.

Equipment - 48" Exmark Viking fixed deck...no striping kit installed..

Let me know what you think of the video and how I could make them better...or what topics you would like to see.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/e7kHaHDoblU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/e7kHaHDoblU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thanks Richard, i will try that tip of yours.

Hopefully I will master it one day and figure out something that will do stripes as good as that

Comment

This is a little off topic. Do you always bag the clippings? I avoid bagging unless it's just impossible not to.
      Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

this is my lawn at home and I usually do at home...I never bag the clippings on client lawns unless they ask me too. Now during the fall I bag every cut for the leaves.

Comment

Really cool vid!

Thanks for making it!!!

Comment

Nice video

Comment

Really cool vid!

Thanks for making it!!!
              Is this where you got the idea for the 'best facial hair' thread? lol Nice beard dude.
              www.pleasehelpmylawn.com

Comment

Hi Richard,

I think you are onto something with your videos.

Here is my view on what I would add to it.

I would possibly use a fast forward when you are actually mowing. That would still allow you to get your point across but in a faster time. Also I would use a steady tripod shot at the end.

The video is great!

I look forwards to seeing more of them from you.
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X