Guys, you need to get into this!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM

Steve... Turn on your PM's... I have an idea for you..
    My Gopherhaul PM is on.

Steve

Comment

hmmmm... Im getting this when I try to PM you..

swstout has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove swstout from the recipient list and send the message again.

In Memory of My Dad..1943-2008..Gary "Snuffy" Smith

Comment

Played with my settings

hmmmm... Im getting this when I try to PM you..

swstout has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove swstout from the recipient list and send the message again.
        Sent you a PM let me know if it made it.

Steve

Comment

Thanks for the reply Steve! Have you used Aerify plus? I want to order the product and try it out on my own lawn first. Do you recommend I try the natures magic, fertilizer and dethatcher together instead of Aerify Plus?

Thanks!

Comment

I tried to reply, but its still saying you dont receive message's..Pm me your email and Ill email it

Comment

Aerify Plus

Thanks for the reply Steve! Have you used Aerify plus? I want to order the product and try it out on my own lawn first. Do you recommend I try the natures magic, fertilizer and dethatcher together instead of Aerify Plus?

Thanks!
              I have not ordered the Aerify Plus. I order the products seperately. Nature's magic has a 4oz to 1 gallon mix and Aerify has a 1oz to 1 gallon mix. Because you can mix all Nature's Lawn products together I think it will be cheaper in the long run.

I buy in the 2-1/2 or 5 gallon sizes.

Note: if your water is clorinated you have to remove the clorine. I use a declorinator designed for fish ponds and aquariums. It produces a participate that eliminates the clorine. Inexpensive.

Steve

Comment

I have an outter space question...

Can you drink it and not get sick???? 100% safe and that would be a catcher for customers...

edit****** nevermind... DO NOT DRINK IT......
                Last edited by XtreemGreen; 06-10-2009, 04:16 PM.

Comment

These products are great!

Just wanted to say that I ordered the Aerify plus, Dethatcher and fertilizer and used them on my lawn. I'm already noticing a difference. Now I just need to figure out how to get people interested this service. Any ideas?

Comment

Why not take some before and after pictures of your own lawn. There is nothing like showing results to get customers to sign up.
                    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Sign

Just wanted to say that I ordered the Aerify plus, Dethatcher and fertilizer and used them on my lawn. I'm already noticing a difference. Now I just need to figure out how to get people interested this service. Any ideas?
                      If you notice the difference, your neighbors will too. If your lawn looks better and greener than your neighbors, put a sign on it stressing the "All natural - Chemical free" properties and people driving by will take note. The Nature's Magic really works fast; the humic acid in it (1 gallon) has the soil improving properties of 7 tons of manure with 50 vitamins and nutrients added plus natural growth hormones. The striking improvement is a great salesman.

Steve

Comment

Hey Steve, Im back online and looking forward to setting up what we tried to do lastweek....

Also, how much coverage would a 15 gallon sprayer do?

Comment

Coverage

Hey Steve, Im back online and looking forward to setting up what we tried to do lastweek....

Also, how much coverage would a 15 gallon sprayer do?
                          The sprayer I use (Fimco 25 Gallon) has a coverage of approximately 500 sq ft per gallon. If the flow rate settings are the same you should get 7,500 sq ft with a 15 gallon sprayer.

These are the guidlines I use.

<CENTER><TABLE style="WIDTH: 556px; HEIGHT: 209px" dir=ltr border=1 cellSpacing=1 borderColor=#000000 cellPadding=7 width=556><TBODY><TR><TD width="33%">Product

</TD><TD width="33%">Oz. per 1,000 sq ft

</TD><TD width="33%">Oz. per gallon

</TD></TR><TR><TD width="33%">Nature's Magic

</TD><TD width="33%">4

</TD><TD width="33%">2

</TD></TR><TR><TD width="33%">Aerify

</TD><TD width="33%">1

</TD><TD width="33%">0.5

</TD></TR><TR><TD width="33%">Biological Dethatcher

</TD><TD width="33%">3

</TD><TD width="33%">1.5

</TD></TR><TR><TD width="33%">Biological Weeder

</TD><TD width="33%">32

</TD><TD width="33%">16

</TD></TR><TR><TD width="33%">Fertilizer - Lawn

</TD><TD width="33%">6

</TD><TD width="33%">3

</TD></TR><TR><TD width="33%">Fertilizer - Flower

</TD><TD width="33%">2

</TD><TD width="33%">1

</TD></TR><TR><TD width="33%">Fertilizer - Shrub

</TD><TD width="33%">12

</TD><TD width="33%">6

</TD></TR><TR><TD width="33%">Fish Emulsion

</TD><TD width="33%">2

</TD><TD width="33%">1

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER>

Steve

Comment

What to Charge

Hey Steve and Andy,

As far as pricing goes, what is included in your mix that you charge $24 per 1000sq ft? Is that the price you charge for Aerify Plus, Dethatcher and fertilizer?

Thanks!

Comment

bump for a great program...

Comment

Hello,

Very interesting stuff on this website forum.. some years ago i owned my own tractor trailer, I hauled a product from North Country Organics, after reading the info contained here I went looking for their product, there seem to be a lot of similaritys between the two.

I am just starting out in this business and have found a lot of good stuff here. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X