Lawn renovation sign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawn renovation sign

If you performed some sort of lawn renovation on a property, you could have signs like this which instructed when to next cut the lawn. It's a nice and bright sign and it could help promote your services to other potential customers walking or driving by.
    Attached Files
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Where do you get signs like these made. I need some for lawn treatments

Comment

Contact Tony at amw-graphics.com I think he makes them.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

If you performed some sort of lawn renovation on a property, you could have signs like this which instructed when to next cut the lawn. It's a nice and bright sign and it could help promote your services to other potential customers walking or driving by.

I wonder if you could use that as a selling point to get customers, its a different way of advertising, just put them in people yards. When people drive by it will make them wonder and look at it,lol.

But i also thought home owners might take it the wrong way

Some of the stupidist things gets peoples attention and makes them look

Comment

When people drive by it will make them wonder and look at it,lol.

But i also thought home owners might take it the wrong way

Some of the stupidist things gets peoples attention and makes them look
          Some people will get mad at anything. Anytime you do anything, or even move, there is someone that is going to be upset, so ultimately I say, experiment and see what works and what doesn't for you.

I wonder if you could use that as a selling point to get customers,
          What are you thinking? What would you put on the sign?

Comment

Thanks Steve

Comment

Working...
            X