No announcement yet.

non-paying customer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The people finder took my money. I used them and it cost me like $60 for the premium report, which had nothing in it except for an address that was more than 8 years old. I contacted them and they refused to give me my money back. Waste.
    Northern California

Comment

Quote[/b] ]Or if you have the nuts, knock up on the new owners door and ask if they know whereabouts she moved... let me know
      She was renting. But the property managers sign is in the yard with the number for new renters to see. I will contact them. Tell them who I am and the situation and they might give me some direction.

And I tried google also. Nothing but a bunch of finds for some singer that has the same name as her.

I did try to do it thru phone records via online but you have to pay. And I'm not going to pay when there is other routes to try first.
      Thanks again James.
      Rob
      Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

Try this..
        http://zabasearch.com
        Northern California

Comment

good call brandon... i never used any of these services, just came up of a few different web searches...

Sucks cause someone knows where this lady went...just gotta find out who...

Comment

wow thats a pretty cool site. I found myself and some other people on there.

James- sounds like you and some others on here have no tolerance for late and non payers. Thats good. I need to start enforcing my late payment rules. It can only help me more if I do. Its to bad we are always last to get paid.

Rob
            Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

James would you recommend your collection agency to other lawn care business owners?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Turnbrook Associates
                Tom

work 1-856-232-7722
                work fax 856-232-7733

I guess you could give me some props and mention my name... jamie from all aspects landscaping...

And yes we do take our late payments seriously... In fact, my wife will be on the phone tomorrow making them calls and actually knocking on doors... Good Luck... I still wanna know how you guys make out...

Comment

BTW... steve, you never got back to me on those PMs I sent you on monday or tuesday.

Comment

anything come of this matter Matt?

Comment

James, I don't think I got a PM from you. Can you resend it?
                      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Are you getting any of my PMs steve?/

Comment

I don't know if it works differently in Canada, but to collect money here you just file it in small claims court...you basically show up and they tell the guy to give you the money.

Comment

Working...
                          X