X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to see your contract too. Thanks
    Northern California

Comment

Any word on getting that contract? I am very interested in this topic and really could use a contract to work with.

Thanks

Chad

Comment

Something must have happened to the forum database and Mike's account got deleted some how.

I have been trying to get in touch with him.

If you are interested in this contract can you email him at Mshaw160@comcast.net and if he shares it with you can you get it up on the forum?

Thanks!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

There is more money into it, and alot less overhead. However training employees that are not familiar with irrigation is more extensive than training to cut lawns.
          2000 Ford F350 Dump Truck V10 8\'6\" Western
          2006 Chevy 2500HD 8ft Western
          2005 8x20ft Haulmark Enclosed Trailer
          Exmark Rider and WB and Stihl Handhelds

Comment

Quote[/b] (PremierLand @ Feb. 11 2008,1:42)]There is more money into it, and alot less overhead. However training employees that are not familiar with irrigation is more extensive than training to cut lawns.
            how much does installing irrigations systems usually cost to install for a home owner. I know it depends on the heads and misters and all. Some of my jobs run around $2,000. Also i usually get half up front to cover my costs for material and all.

So what is the average price range that they run. Some people have told me that it could run from $1,500-$10,000 or more depending on the size of the yard and materials, labor and all used.

So let me know

Comment

Quote[/b] (landonkade @ Feb. 12 2008,8:37)]
              Quote[/b] (PremierLand @ Feb. 11 2008,1:42)]There is more money into it, and alot less overhead. However training employees that are not familiar with irrigation is more extensive than training to cut lawns.
              how much does installing irrigations systems usually cost to install for a home owner. I know it depends on the heads and misters and all. Some of my jobs run around $2,000. Also i usually get half up front to cover my costs for material and all.

So what is the average price range that they run. Some people have told me that it could run from $1,500-$10,000 or more depending on the size of the yard and materials, labor and all used.

So let me know
              My friend, Just like lawn pricing, each property is different. There is no standard per house. One house may require 2 zones, and have 3 hunter rotors per zone and a straight shot to the water main, and another house could have 2 zones with 8 mist heads and the watermain may be wrapped all the way around the house.

It all depends on the job, Ive heard guys in my area getting $600 or so per zone not including the timer or VB, which isnt all that much IMO.

all the money is in the service, but in order to get the service clients you need to install a few systems.
              2000 Ford F350 Dump Truck V10 8\'6\" Western
              2006 Chevy 2500HD 8ft Western
              2005 8x20ft Haulmark Enclosed Trailer
              Exmark Rider and WB and Stihl Handhelds

Comment

Quote[/b] (PremierLand @ Feb. 16 2008,10:51)]
                Quote[/b] (landonkade @ Feb. 12 2008,8:37)]

So let me know
                My friend, Just like lawn pricing, each property is different. There is no standard per house. One house may require 2 zones, and have 3 hunter rotors per zone and a straight shot to the water main, and another house could have 2 zones with 8 mist heads and the watermain may be wrapped all the way around the house.

It all depends on the job, Ive heard guys in my area getting $600 or so per zone not including the timer or VB, which isnt all that much IMO.

all the money is in the service, but in order to get the service clients you need to install a few systems.
                o ok, yeah i am coming into ALOT of landscaping and irrigation and all, getting calls off my website already. So for i have a $5,000 landscape job(entire front yard and side), $2,400 irrigation job, 3 $150 each or little more fall/spring clean-ups, $350 clean up, $700 to add more irrigation heads and remove some heads and set them and add new timer, $400 landscape job(small). And i do landscaping, irrigation, and sodding for some construction companies.

so just in all this listed is about $9,300- (total on all jobs listed)

So far so good and its not even spring yet

Comment

Working...
                X