Lost a sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost a sale

Have you ever went to a dealer, that was either rude or had poor customer service skills that you decided not to deal with them?

More and more I see dealers not taking care of their customers. *Just this past week I called up a local dealer to get some pricing on a new trimmer and he answered the phone, "What do you want." *Now this is the first time that I have ever dealed with this guy and business, so you would think that he would answer the phone more politely.

So what was my response? "Well, I can tell what you don't want, you don't want a sale. *Have a nice day." *And I hung up.

Guess he is not familiar with the term symbiotic relationships, no customers, no sales.

Comment

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I was reading that mower sales were down quite a bit last year and maybe that is effecting things?

Quote[/b] ]No sales are way down, 50% off April, 80% off May, and June75% so far. $3.00 a gal gas and now our Electric Company wants a 72% increase in electric rates. People have STOPPED buying. Car dealers are overrun with 2006 models and 2007's are coming. Not looking good here.
      ___
      BURKHEIMER EQUIPMENT
      from another post.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X