If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
The first thing is figuring out exactly what type of disease it is, if any. My best advice would be to take samples to your local department of agriculture office. If you can take some photos of the lawn and perhaps individual grass blades that would be great.
Another thing to help you figure out the disease is record:
1. What the temp has been lately?
2. What has the rain or humditiy been like lately?
3. What type of fertilizer or weed control are you using if any?
4. What type of irrigation has been going on?
5. Any type of renovation that could cause the lawn stress?