Getting stuck in wet turf.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting stuck in wet turf.

How often do we all think because a vehicle has tracks it can drive across any terrain?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

You have to be very careful when attempting to traverse wet terrain.

As you can see, this skid steer had tracks.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Getting stuck = unhappy customers.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

LOL I think the sticker on the utility door of the truck really sums it up.

Comment

I have seen it many times where something similar like that. This year was actually the first year, in the last 4 years that I did not get stuck this spring where I dump my grass clippings at. Usually in previous years I always get stuck in the area, and it takes me about 2 hours, some 2x8's, a car jack, and a buddy.

Comment

Wow that truck was buried!

Back when I worked for another company we had only 2wd trucks, every fall we'd get the leaf truck stuck at least 4 or 5 times. I dump at the same location even now with my business and when I first started I knew 4x4 was the thing to do. I got stuck back there one time because I had it in 2wd, buried it and then tryed to get out with 4x4 and I had bald tires. Now with new tires, I can go through stuff I shouldn't of went in to begin with
                        \"Every strike brings me closer to the next home run\"

Comment

It's amazing how much of a difference 4x4 can make.

Comment

Working...
                          X