Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pricing fall cleanups?

Hey guys!

When doing fall cleanup's would you typically cutting your cutting schedule as is until most of the leaves have fallen and then do a general leaf cleanup and charge for that?

Or generally charge a bit more per service and clean up the leaves each time you cut?

What about aeration, overseeding, and fertilizing, would you typically try to up sell this or only do it if the customer asks?

I think it depends on how long you have been in business.

The newer businesses tend to perform lawn mowing services and then in the fall perform fall cleanups that they charge for (usually some kind of multiple for the cleanup). Depending on how long you will need to be there 2x you normal mowing price, 3x, etc. The more trees, the more leaves, the more time you will spend and need to charge for.

As you are in business longer, you try to get customers in annual contracts that include all these services. That way you can bill them the same fee through out the year and get paid even in the slow months.

There are a lot of fall leaf cleanup pricing examples on the forum here and also there is an entire section on fall leaf cleanups in my blog. Check it out and see if the stories help.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks Steve!

Comment

Your welcome! Keep us posted on how the season goes and how the bidding goes as well.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X