Mowing golf course

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mowing golf course

Hey, folks. Anyone here ever mowed a golf course before?
    integritylawnpro.com

Hope ya have a REALLY big reel mower haha

Comment

Hope ya have a REALLY big reel mower haha
      Thanks. No greens, just the fairways and the rough. Placing a bid really soon. If I win the bid, I will likely have to purchase about $40,000.00 in equipment, but that would be small change when compared to what I think the account is worth (way more than mowing involved). One of these ought to handle it...http://www.jacobsen.com/ar522-068132-t4f
      or maybe this...http://www.lastec.com/lastec2/Produc...ies100Cut.aspx
      integritylawnpro.com

Comment

Find yourself a diesel Toro Groundsmaster. They're built like tanks.

Comment

Run! Don't Walk!

You'll be replaced even if you should get it. Not worth the investment in my opinion.

A course that doesn't have their own grounds crew obviously are hurting financially or don't know what they are doing. Either one is not good!
          Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
          Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
          CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

Find yourself a diesel Toro Groundsmaster. They're built like tanks.
            Yeah, those are nice. Kubota puts out a tank, too.
            integritylawnpro.com

Comment

Run! Don't Walk!

You'll be replaced even if you should get it. Not worth the investment in my opinion.

A course that doesn't have their own grounds crew obviously are hurting financially or don't know what they are doing. Either one is not good!
              They have a crew for the daily mowing of the greens. Don't know why you're so confident that I would be replaced....please elaborate. FYI, I have gathered info that the current in-house crew know how to operate machines, but know nothing about the science of lawn care. This is where we come in.
              integritylawnpro.com

Comment

After the initial contract is up, if you should get it. That's what I meant by being replaced. Lawn care is a cut throat business to many. The equipment needed is a large expense and would be too big for the common lawn if you should lose the account down the road.

You'll also be training the current grounds crew "about the science of lawn care". How long before your services aren't needed?

Just a huge risk! I have taken a few huge risk myself, usually they pay off. This one, I wouldn't take myself. That's all I'm saying. Too many eggs in one basket.

Comment

After the initial contract is up, if you should get it. That's what I meant by being replaced. Lawn care is a cut throat business to many. The equipment needed is a large expense and would be too big for the common lawn if you should lose the account down the road.

You'll also be training the current grounds crew "about the science of lawn care". How long before your services aren't needed?

Just a huge risk! I have taken a few huge risk myself, usually they pay off. This one, I wouldn't take myself. That's all I'm saying. Too many eggs in one basket.
                  Understood. I am completely comfortable with the risks associated with this account. If I win it, it pays six figures annually. Also, I have a pretty tight contract that limits the scope of work to what we need to do for the grounds care only. If the greens guys need trained, they can pay me consulting fees at an added cost. I also NEVER share what specific lawn chemicals are used. I have my own secret application schedule/chemical mixes that works wonders, and I'm not about to divulge that info to anyone.
                  integritylawnpro.com

Comment

Understood. I am completely comfortable with the risks associated with this account. If I win it, it pays six figures annually. Also, I have a pretty tight contract that limits the scope of work to what we need to do for the grounds care only. If the greens guys need trained, they can pay me consulting fees at an added cost. I also NEVER share what specific lawn chemicals are used. I have my own secret application schedule/chemical mixes that works wonders, and I'm not about to divulge that info to anyone.
                    Sounds like you defiantly know what your doing! Hope they accept your bid! Good Luck!

Comment

What was the question again?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X