Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aerating / Dethaching attachment STHL Yard-boss Yay or Nay?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are intermingling terms. Everything I mentioned is per UGA College of Environmental Sciences, and GA Extension Service. FYI, Clemson, Texas A & M, and others say the same thing to substantiate what I stated. When one corrects you (like myself) with verifiable information, it is not a personal attack-so no need to defend your nonsensical statement. It is made to present what has been empirically proven in scientific areas of study, to help those on this forum increase their knowledge in the areas of turf management.
    integritylawnpro.com

Comment

I said I disagree with the UF website LOL! you are just taking this all wrong. I never felt personally attacked Im not that guy. We just disagree. Time in this field has taught me that aeration is for the most part an unneeded service.

I have a degree in horticulture and over 20 years in this line of work. I do not speak nonsense. There are many who feel the same way as I.

I am not a google lawn guy, I learned the hard way in a classroom and in the field for 20 years, I may come off as blunt or short but that is just me I mean no harm. I enjoy a debate I thought you did too.

Comment

Okay. You win, You win! Sheesh....!
        integritylawnpro.com

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X