Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawn Rehab

Hey guys,

So I just recieved an email for a property I have serviced for a few years for leaf removal. Everytime I am out at his property I had noticed how patchy and almost sick his lawn looked. I just got an email from him wondering if I would be interested in trying to rehab his lawn. What are some ways to get it looking healthy again? Any advice would be awesome!

Thanks!

Take out the dog with a sniper rifle..... Piss and **** will burn it in spots.

Comment

First off you haven't offered very much information. Where are you located? What kind of grass is there? Are there huge live oaks in the yard that prevent sun? Do they have an invasion of fungus or bugs that affect the grass? Is it a high traffic area with the appropriate grass for high traffic? Lots of things. I think you should get pictures of the property and ask the owner some question, find out the kind of grass.

Lots of thing play into this. Is it being mowed correctly? correct height, sharp blades? ever fertilized it? does it get watered properly? you must know what your dealing with before you start.

people down here have st. Augustine, and think that the 10 mins their sprinkler runs a day is sufficient, when it does more harm than good.

Comment

I am in southeastern Wisconsin where the snow has finally melted! The area of grass is shaded a lot during the day time and does not receive very much traffic. There does not appear to be any bug problems. The lawn just seems to be very neglected from poor treatment and care from whoever took care of it. As for exactly what type of grass it is I am doing some research to find out.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X