People

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People

So i had a nice customer refer me to the guy down the street. I went by and gave the guy a price for.mowing his lake front property on lake houston. Guy is an older gent and tekks me he is in between jobs. So i think lovely... just great. Well i went and mowed it today,got there at 435 and was out by 450. Made 30.

The edging was over grown trimming looked crappy and all. Coukd tell it hadnt been mowed since october.

I mow all of my yards, which are mostly st augustine on 3.5 and they all look awsome and are dark deep green thanks nitro phos.

So we get done the guy comes out because he can still.see yellow on the weeds. And ask me why i came soo late in the day.

I told.him my other customers had clean ups on the list before easter.

So then he makes the comment to.come back when my schedule isnt soo full.

Is he bitching to bitch? A customer who doesnt want their yard mowed but once a month or did i really do something wrong here?

Gravely isnt a one stop cure to your lawn problems and neither is my comoany it takes time.

It realky ruined my whole day. Sorry the spelling is jacked up im on the wifes new phone

Sounds like that guy needs to start cutting his own grass.

Comment

Can you feel out the situation more and see what happens? Maybe he was just having a bad day and is home alone with nothing to do.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
      X