Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope you don't get dizzy easily.

Comment

Hope everything works out for you, looking forward to the update. I am confident I'll be successful like this eventually when my lawn service is open. It's still in final planning stages, and I'm seeking funding for my mowers. I'm getting practically everything from my Dad's work because he gets 50% off, so going to get great equipment at a great price, which will be good starting out. Probably won't be completely done and ready until next year because its going to take some time.

Comment

I am thinking of sending someone with a light stomach to go cut them and tell them to go as fast as possible and to cut them in spirals haha.

GreenBlue,
        I hope it all goes well for you! In the beginning pretty much everything you will make will need to be redistributed to build up your business. As your business grows you will be able to sit back and see how amazing it can be and how quickly it can grow. I started mine only last year with a Mazda truck and a 21inch mower. This year I have grown to two routes for snow and a new truck, trailer, and all commercial mowers. Have fun with it and enjoy it as much as possible.

Thanks,
        Tim Oezer
        Belle City Lawn Care, LLC

Comment

I am thinking of sending someone with a light stomach to go cut them and tell them to go as fast as possible and to cut them in spirals haha.

GreenBlue,
          I hope it all goes well for you! In the beginning pretty much everything you will make will need to be redistributed to build up your business. As your business grows you will be able to sit back and see how amazing it can be and how quickly it can grow. I started mine only last year with a Mazda truck and a 21inch mower. This year I have grown to two routes for snow and a new truck, trailer, and all commercial mowers. Have fun with it and enjoy it as much as possible.

Thanks,
          Tim Oezer
          Hey Tim, thank you very much sir. Yes I am looking forward to it growing and being successful. I enjoy helping people and working outdoors so its a good job for me. Learning everything I can, and I am sure I'll have the time of my life through the good and bad times of owning a lawn service.

Comment

GreenBlue,

I hope everything goes well for you! I have had many ups and downs in the last year or so. Including one today of finding one of my trucks tires slashed along with some neighbors. When you do have one of those days just keep smiling and mowing some amazing looking lawns!

Thanks,
            Tim Oezer

Comment

You can always go with the mower on a rope trick lol

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3tNVOhtvPEw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

You can always go with the mower on a rope trick lol

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3tNVOhtvPEw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                That's hilarious.

Comment

Haha! The mower looks like it is going a little bit faster than it should!

Comment

Working...
                  X