the right thing to do.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he was in my black book any way.
    I am guessing what you mean is this customer was already a problem? And this was the last issue that finally ended for you and him?

Were you looking to get rid of this customer anyway or are you interested in still salvaging the relationship?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

If English is your second language, I apologize. For all those other people out there with grammar issues....spell check. The reason I say this is because I cannot tell you the number of customers that I pick up from Craigslist.....simply because they say they can tell I put some time into my "ad" and have a better understanding of what they will be getting for their money.

Comment

I am guessing what you mean is this customer was already a problem? And this was the last issue that finally ended for you and him?

Were you looking to get rid of this customer anyway or are you interested in still salvaging the relationship?
        yeah he was the bad apple in my basket.

Comment

Well I guess sometimes, we can only take so much from a problem customer and if we have too many problems with them, it's just better to move on.

Do you think you would have handled this situation differently if you wanted to keep the customer?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well I guess sometimes, we can only take so much from a problem customer and if we have too many problems with them, it's just better to move on.

Do you think you would have handled this situation differently if you wanted to keep the customer?
            i sure could, but this guy men what a pain in the a$$ he call me monday demanding me to go and drop the 40 bucks i owned him i said i will see the contract but most likely u owned me 25 cancellation fee.

OMG he starts going on, i just said ill call u latter. yesterday he call me again txt me i finally answer: yes u going to own me 25.00 Noooo again ok thats all i have to said bye. he txt me that he was going to sue me etc.

i txt him go ahead and sue me please so that way, u end paying me for September, October , and November plus the cancellation fee i was going to give you a favor by returning ur 15.00 but now i wont give you nothing since i have a conversation recorded that, u said just dont come no more before mowing day and u verbaly avoided the contract.

4 hour later he txt me its ok, u are funny dude what comes around goes around.

i just txt him back: for sure it will, good luck then.

now i wont even give him his 15.00 back.

i have a feeling he will be calling me for a long time.
            Last edited by Grass Doctor; 09-19-2012, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X