No announcement yet.

Weed spraying and pre-emergent spraying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you do a search for it there are a number of places like Kinney Nursery & Topsoil http://www.kinneynursery.com/dry-liq...rtilizers.html
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I have been doing some research on this after being slaughter in the wallet last year using liquid fertilizers. However, I can not seem to find anyone that carries the "Dry water Soluble Fertilizers". I upgraded from a 100 gallon tank to a 300 gallon spray tank and I was hopeful someone could point me to where I can purchase it in store locally in Georgia.
      The only thing that I ever used in the past was urea, and melted that down in the tank. We have actually the past two years moved away from liquid fertilizers and back into granular.
      Twitter
      Facebook
      LinkedIn
      Website

Comment

I have been doing some research on this after being slaughter in the wallet last year using liquid fertilizers. However, I can not seem to find anyone that carries the "Dry water Soluble Fertilizers". I upgraded from a 100 gallon tank to a 300 gallon spray tank and I was hopeful someone could point me to where I can purchase it in store locally in Georgia.

lesco/ john deere sells powdered water soluble fert that can be used on trees, shrubs and lawns is is more of a all around everything fert that may not target specific needs.

dogget also has water soluble powdered fert but their formula is for trees and shrubs.

either way if you use water soluble powders you need strong mechanical agitation and the water jets on the return lines which is found on most lawn rigs is not adequate enough for water soluble powders.

liquid fert has come a long way and can be had at a good price you just need to shop around.

you could also buy a 500 or 1000 gal storage tank and buy in bulk with the liquid.
        i use both liquid and granular but it depends on the time of year and the particular application i am doing.
        if i am doing a fert with insect control in late may early june i would be using a systemic pesticide that would be tank mixed along with some fert and i not only will be doing a two for application the fertilizer helps helps the grass absorb the pesticide more quickly.

it is a lot more cost effective to do it that way as well as 10 x's more effective in .

Comment

ebay has anithing u looking for

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X