levelawn "flip over" lute?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• levelawn "flip over" lute?

Has anyone ever used one of these? I happen to see one in a video on you tube and it looks real nice and easy to spread material evenly over a decent surface size. Only issue is I don't see any available locally and it doesn't seem to be a big item, most rakes I find for spreading are the long metal blades with a jagged edge on one side. I've never used both but the lute really impressed me. Thanks.

Whats the difference between that and a top dresser?

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I can't find them anywhere I look!

I wanted one too, so cool!

video

Comment

Whats the difference between that and a top dresser?

I'd figure a couple thousand, lol. I thought top dressers were pretty expensive. From what I've found of these you can get them for around $100 but not in america really.

I can't find them anywhere I look!

I wanted one too, so cool!

video
        I only found them in a few places, none in america but on amazon I think they have a 48" one that's just the attachment so you'd need a broom stick to use it.

Seems I may be ordering one because it looks too good.

Comment

Oh I watched the video again. I caught what it was this time. Sorry about that, I was thinking it was mechanical.

It seems there are a bunch of different types out there.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Wow I wasn't aware that they had units you could drag behind. I will try to pick up a topdressing spreader as it will save me huge amounts of time and even more labor. ha ha. Thanks for the quick responses.

Comment

Do you have a welder? It looks like it could be easily made with some angle iron.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X