Pulling Money Out Of The Ground

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulling Money Out Of The Ground

Aerating is a love hate relationship for me. The money you make in one day of aerating is fantastic, but I would much rather throw my machine off a cliff. It beats the hell outta me and by days end Im a noodle. Im pretty easy going on prices, but when it comes to Aerating...I stick to my guns, I dont care if your my Grandmother. If i charge you $50 to mow Im charging $150 to Aerate! With that said..........I cant wait to Aerate!

how much does one of those turfco aerators run for?

Comment

i think those aerators will do the best job they look great! yeah i believe you could

Comment

It beats the hell outta me and by days end Im a noodle.
        What kind are you using and is there one out there that wouldn't be so problematic to use?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

What kind are you using and is there one out there that wouldn't be so problematic to use?
          I use the Ryan lawnaire 26.5" . Fighting the weighted drum is what gets me, and after 16 yards there's no easy way around it. I'm sure I could buy one of those $200 pull behinds but I don't think they do a good job. It's the name of the game though and I'll deal .

Comment

I'm sure I could buy one of those $200 pull behinds but I don't think they do a good job.
            Do you think that has to do with the weight of the machine? Would the more weight on it, make it more effective and less fatiguing if pulled behind a tractor?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I'm not sure the price range but go type Jrco in Google their aerators attach to a ztr and look like great machines

Comment

just a piece of sand on the beach.

this service is like the buddy said just pulling money of the ground , i have a blue bird 530, i buy it use from the box store for $1,500 it had 60 hour in it, nothing for the blue beast , i had my money back in one week, this is magic for the soil in long terms, i charge $150.00 for the service + seed+organic fertilizer.

the only thing its that here in San Antonio TX people its not really familiar with this service and its benefits so i found my self teaching people about this service i only do around 40 to 50 aeration in spring i had hear comments from others lawn services in other states and there is guys that are making literally bank with this 10 aeration per day at lets say 100.00 per service for say 50 working days of spring make the number $50.000 in one season crazy last year i try to play numbers in fall whit this service here in my location i had no success due to the drouth people dint want anything to do whit lawns i did several houses in spring last year and this year they seen doing way better than the lawns that are around them long term results, ill try to play numbers again this fall ill go 75 % off what i charge lets say 50.00 or 75.00 i only dream on doing 10 houses of 6,000 to 9,000 sq per day of course i m just a small guy and this is only my dreams, but this is whats keeps me going

Comment

people its not really familiar with this service and its benefits so i found my self teaching people about this service
                  What's your view on the best way to go about doing this? Do you do this with your marketing material or is this part of your sales pitch once you get called for an estimate?

Comment

What's your view on the best way to go about doing this? Do you do this with your marketing material or is this part of your sales pitch once you get called for an estimate?
                    i do it in my flyers, and when i get to their home i wont tell them everything you know, just the basics it has take me sweat and hot days under need the sun here in San Antonio TX and in Arizona above 110 degrees in summer. they don't really need to know everything just the basic. when customers ask me to much specially guys that can do it them, self i just say that i can give them consulting for a minimal fee so they can do it their self , the real customer want to know but will not dig into it plus renting a aerator its 75.00 plus go in get it, bring back and the beat up off it the real customer wont even blink to understand they are getting a deal for 150.00

Comment

Aerating is a love hate relationship for me. The money you make in one day of aerating is fantastic, but I would much rather throw my machine off a cliff. It beats the hell outta me and by days end Im a noodle. Im pretty easy going on prices, but when it comes to Aerating...I stick to my guns, I dont care if your my Grandmother. If i charge you $50 to mow Im charging $150 to Aerate! With that said..........I cant wait to Aerate!
                      Yeah I'm kind of like you...the money made aerating is really nice, but after 8 or so in a day and you're beat.

I bought a 30" Lesco aerator last fall for $650, had it paid off before the snow fell and now it's just making extra for the next aerator, etc. I purchase. I love aerating, but I hate it at the same time...

Comment

Soap is just as good and cheaper

Comment

Soap is just as good and cheaper
                          soap for what use

Comment

Liquid Aeration

Comment

Liquid Aeration
                              Is there a certain method you suggest when using soap for aeration? And does any specific brand work best?

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X