organic lawncare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• organic lawncare

Hi there, has anyone ever used Milky Spores for grub control? I did a little investigating and reviews are really well and they say it's effective for up to 15 years. Also wondering how corn gluten works as a natural herbicide as I am focusing on natural treatments for lawncare. Does anyone else on here promote organic treatments and how succesful have they been promoting their organic business?

There are some great posts on here about organic lawn care tips. I haven't heard much about the use of Milky Spores but there has been talk on corn gluten.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

The natural grub control is beneficial nematodes
      Andy
      Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

I've never used the milk spores, but I use corn gluten and it works well. Helps when the lawn is healthy, but I only use organic materials as well.

Matt

Comment

but I use corn gluten and it works well.
          When do you find it best to apply corn gluten? Is there an ideal mixture when using it?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

When do you find it best to apply corn gluten? Is there an ideal mixture when using it?
            In south Texas it is best to apply in early February to prevent the seeding of summer weeds and in Fall to prevent winter weeds.

Matt

Comment

Working...
            X